If you are experiencing these common symptoms, your focus may be best directed at improving your business process monitoring, troubleshooting, and alerting capabilities. Many times we find that supply chain execution systems (e.g. WMS, LMS, TMS, etc.) do a great job of collecting the data but a poor job on providing the necessary information for you to efficiently run your business.
- Need to better understand my transportation spend by mode and customer
- Need to better understand our fill rate by customer
- Our customers need visibility into their orders and shipment status
- We don’t have good visibility into our orders, sales, inventory, and performance
- Our workers are spending too much time traveling the warehouse