Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Alerts
If you are experiencing these common symptoms, your focus may be best directed at improving your business process monitoring, troubleshooting, and alerting capabilities. These capabilities allow you to better understand what is currently going on in operations, why something occurred, and immediately take action when needed.
- Supervisors & managers are spending a lot of time on root-cause analysis, research, and/or troubleshooting
- We are often reactive to problems because we receive the information too late
- Our customers change preferences before we have time to react
- Overtime pay is increasing because it is difficult to forecast work
- Our supply chain systems are frequently unstable and we realize issues after it’s too late
Agillitics Can Help With:
- Business Process Monitoring Design & Execution
- Troubleshooting and Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Supply Chain Software Health Check Design & Execution
- Project Management
- Solutions: Cognos, Tableau, Qlik, SSRS, MicroStrategy, etc.